Roadside Assistance For Truckers
The 24-hour roadside assistance services are available to you at no cost per occurrence for covered emergencies as defined in the terms and conditions.
- Tractor and Trailer towing together (up to 50 miles)
- Tire changes
- Lockout/key replacement
- Fuel delivery (up to 30 gallons)
- Oil, fluid and water delivery
- Mobile mechanic and much more
- Essentially “AAA for Trucks”.
Class 1- Class 8 Vehicles Accepted
- Tractor and Trailer
- Box Trucks
- Pickup Trucks
- Much more!
Ready To Get Started? Submit Info Here In Seconds!
All benefits are 24 hours a day 7 days a week
This Emergency Roadside Assistance Program is brought to you through Roadside Transportation LLC., d/b/a RoadsideMASTERS.com and its affiliates. As a member, you are entitled to one full year (12 month period) of the full emergency roadside assistance and benefits described within the handbook immediately upon activation of your membership card, which is 15 days after date of membership purchase.
Emergency Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year in the United States and Canada. You will only have to pay for any non-covered expenses or covered costs in excess of your per occurrence maximum. Service must be a covered benefit under the terms and conditions of the contract and is available only for the vehicle registered with RoadsideMASTERS.com.
Please review the latest Commercial Vehicle Membership Handbook thoroughly for Emergency Roadside Assistance benefits and limitations. To download the handbook, Click Here.
The following are covered emergencies, subject to the per occurrence limitation noted. You will only have to pay for any costs in excess of the per occurrence limit plus any non-covered costs. Only one disablement during a seven (7) day period will be accepted.
- Tractor & Trailer Towing Together (up to 50 miles per disablement). When your Covered Vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown, it will be towed to the nearest certified repair facility or dealership of your choice, up to fifty (50) miles or up to two (2) hours port-to-port, dependent on how the service provider charges. The truck for purposes of towing includes both the tractor and trailer, state law permitting. Any expenses incurred beyond membership limits will be the responsibility of the member, payable directly to the service provider, and are not reimbursable. In either case, service is limited to one tow or service call per disablement. See Limits of Services and accidents
- Flat Tire Assistance (up to $150 per occurrence)
Service consists of the removal of the flat tire for the Covered Vehicle, and it's replacement with the mounted spare tire located with the Covered Vehicle, up to $150 per occurrence. The truck program for flat tire assistance excludes coverage for trailers.
- Tire Replacement Assistance (up to $100 per disablement)
When a replacement tire is needed for the Covered Vehicle (tractor only), the cost of the service call to deliver a replacement tire to the disablement site will be covered up to $100.00 per occurrence. Coverage does not cover cost of the tire and its installation.
- Tire Repair Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence)
Service consists of a roadside tire repair for a mounted tractor tire, up to $100 per occurrence. Tire repair assistance excludes service to the trailer tires.
Mobile Mechanic Service (up to $100 for service call)
Mobile Mechanic Service is available for the Covered Vehicle in lieu of towing, if the disablement can be resolved roadside, up to a maximum of $100.00 per occurrence. You must pay for any mileage, parts and labor.
- Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your Covered Vehicle becomes disabled due to running out of fluids, up to $100 per occurrence. You must pay for the cost of the oil, fluid or water, if any.
- Fuel Delivery Service (up to 30 gallons of fuel)
An emergency supply of up to thirty (30) gallons of fuel will be delivered if your Covered Vehicle is in immediate need, up to $100 per occurrence. You must pay for the cost of fuel.
- Lock-out/Replacement Key Assistance (up to $100)
If your keys are locked inside the Covered Vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the Covered Vehicle up to $100.00 benefit limit. In the event there are no keys found, and a replacement key is needed, you will be covered up to the maximum benefit amount of $100.00 for the total cost of lockout service and a new key.
- Jump-starts (up to $150 per occurrence)
If battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be provided to start your Covered Vehicle, up to $150 per occurrence.
- Pull Start (up to $100 per occurrence)
A pull start may be available for the covered vehicle in lieu of a jumpstart, if available, up to $100 per occurrence.
- Replacement Battery Delivery (up to $100 for service call)
In the event a battery is needed, one can be delivered to your location. The cost of the battery, parts, and labor are at your expense. A battery delivery service call will be covered up to $100.00 for service call only and will not be covered if the service call was requested after a successful or failed jump start service.
- Replacement Part Delivery (up to $100 per occurrence)
Replacement part delivery, if available, will be provided up to $100 per occurrence to cover the delivery only. Member is responsible for the cost of the part(s) themselves. This service may not be available in all regions. Member is responsible for installation and labor.
- Light Winching/Extricating Assistance
Provides for assistance in extricating the Covered Vehicle when stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area when such location is within 50 feet of a paved road or highway up to a maximum 1/2 hour of labor that is not to exceed $100, for a single truck’s service per occurrence. This service does not cover extrication when driving a Covered Vehicle on off-road or unpaved highways.
- Discounted Hotel Stays
In the event you are stranded until repairs can be made to your vehicle, we offer a discounted hotel program with 24/7 assistance to help you find the nearest hotel at the lowest possible cost. You can sign up ahead of time (which we recommend) at www.hotelengine.com/join/roadsidemasters or call 855-567-4683 or email email@example.com for help.
- Engine overhaul Financing ($500 Coupon)
When your Covered Vehicle has engine problems and is in need of a major engine overhaul, members can now apply for financing for your engine overhaul and receive $500 towards the repair. Subject to credit approval. Available only to borrowers that are approved and financed by CAG Truck Capital. Not all who apply will qualify for this offer. Substantial down payment and/or clear title on the vehicle are required. Membership in RoadsideMASTERS.com does not guarantee approval for this offer. Please request more information on this benefit from CAG at 1-800-932-CASH or email firstname.lastname@example.org, mention “RoadsideMASTERS.com $500 Discount”.
- Truck Financing ($500 Coupon)
When your Covered Vehicle has gone it’s last mile and you’re ready for a new vehicle, members can now apply for financing for your truck and receive $500 discount towards the truck. Subject to credit approval. Available only to borrowers that approved and financed by CAG Truck Capital. Not all who apply will qualify for this offer. Substantial down payment and/or clear title on the vehicle are required. Membership in RoadsideMASTERS.com does not guarantee approval for this offer. Please request more information on this benefit from CAG at 1-800-932-CASH or email email@example.com, mention “RoadsideMASTERS.com $500 Discount”.
- Lease Buyout Financing ($500 Coupon)
If your Covered Vehicle is a Lease Purchase, you may qualify for financing to buy out that lease and receive $500 towards the purchase. Subject to credit approval. Available only to borrowers that approved and financed by CAG Truck Capital. Not all who apply will qualify for this offer. Substantial down payment and/or clear title on the vehicle are required. Membership in RoadsideMASTERS.com does not guarantee approval for this offer. Please request more information on this benefit from CAG at 1-800-932-CASH or email firstname.lastname@example.org, mention “RoadsideMASTERS.com $500 Discount”.
Activation of the plan begins 15 days after the date of purchase.
The following items are NOT included as part of the emergency roadside assistance benefit:
- Pre-existing conditions prior to membership activation and /or while membership is suspended. An ongoing condition in which service was already provided for (note, this is not a maintenance program and should not be treated as such).
- Vehicles that fail DOT inspections. (Again, this is not a maintenance program and should not be treated as such).
- Service for any trailer must be separated from the tractor.
- Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker(s), license plate sticker(s), and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law.
- Vehicles located at storage facilities.
- Cost of parts, replacement tires, fluids, lubricants, cost of installation of products, material, and additional labor relating to towing.
- Priming of the fuel system.
- Any fees relating to issues on the drive shaft or differential.
- Tire repair on Steer or Trailer Tires.
- Tire replacement at any location other than a roadside disablement site.
- Any and all taxes, fines and tolls.
- Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service including but not limited to mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, off-road tires, chains or similar items.
- Shoveling snow from around a vehicle.
- Service when a vehicle is snowbound in unplowed areas such as snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
- Damage or disablement due to flood, fire, or vandalism.
- Towing to a certified repair facility or dealership that is NOT OPEN to receive the covered vehicle. (We cannot drop it off in the street due to liability issues).
- Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage, truck stop with on-site repair facility, dealership or repair shop.
- Service on a turnpike where only State service providers are authorized to operate.
- Service on a vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed or serviced or that may result in damage to the vehicle if towed or serviced.
- Towing by other than a licensed service station or garage; vehicle storage charges; a second tow for the same disablement.
- Towing as a result of an accident.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc.
- Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law.
- Towing for the purpose of disposal (e.g., salvage facility).
- Towing of vehicle off a boat dock or marina unless such facilities are used for intermodal and ocean freight purposes.
- Transportation for the member to the Covered Vehicle for service or from the Covered Vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered.
- Towing from any location other than a roadside disablement site.
- Requesting covered services from a residence, dealer or repair facility.
- Requesting covered services if the covered vehicle is broken down next to, or adjacent to, a residence, dealer, truck stop with on-site repair facility or repair facility.
- In the event of roadside assistance emergencies resulting from the use of intoxicants or narcotics, or the use of the
- Covered Vehicle(s) in the commission of a felony.
- Repeated service calls for a Covered Vehicle in need of routine maintenance or repair.
- Excessive claims for covered services. (This will result in cancellation and may result in non-renewal of the membership). Excessive use is defined as using a combination of the following services; towing, jumpstarts, mobile mechanic, fuel delivery, 3 times within a 3-month period.
- More then one disablement during any seven-day period. (Subject to "excessive claims").
- Services received independently from RoadsideMASTERS.com without prior authorization from RoadsideMASTERS.com.
- Service while at scales.
- Jump-start service that exceeds the benefit limit of $150.
- Flat Tire Assistance that exceeds the benefit limit of $150.
- Fuel Delivery Service that exceeds the benefit limit of one call per year.
THIS IS NOT A ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICE – Just call the TOLL-FREE Number, 1-800-395-4908, and a service vehicle will be dispatched to your assistance. Important: Please be with your vehicle when the service provider arrives, unless it is unsafe to remain with the vehicle, as they cannot service an unattended vehicle. When calling for dispatch service and it is no longer required after calling for service, you must contact RoadsideMASTERS.com at 1-800-395-4908 immediately within the first twenty (20) minutes to cancel the dispatch request (see D. Suspension in the membership handbook). Service provided must be a covered benefit under the terms and conditions described in this agreement. Note: 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Service is designed to assist members whose Covered Vehicles are disabled as a result of unavoidable circumstances. It is not intended to be a substitute for vehicle maintenance or repair. Towing assistance will only be covered from a roadside disablement location. Covered services may not be requested from a residence, dealer, truck stop with on-site repair facility or repair facility. Nor is a covered service available if the covered vehicle is broken down next to, or adjacent to, a residence, dealer, truck stop with on-site repair facility or repair facility. Excessive claims for services will result in cancellation and may result in non-renewal of the membership. Excessive use is defined as using a combination of the following services; towing, jumpstarts, mobile mechanic, fuel delivery, 3 times within a 3-month period.
- The 24-hour roadside assistance services are available to you at no cost per occurrence for covered emergencies as defined in this document. You are responsible for any non-covered expenses.
- Your 24-hour roadside assistance service activates fifteen (15) days after date of purchase and will continue for the period of time you have selected and paid for, unless cancelled.
- Your Membership Card is issued within your account at http://www.roadsidemasters.com/memberlogin/, 24 hours after you first register for the program. This card is invalid if the policy for which it was issued lapses or is terminated. Login to your account to print your Membership Card.
- If you have lost your Membership Card, you can download and print a new copy by logging into your account at http://www.roadsidemasters.com/memberlogin/. Please keep your card with you at all times when requesting Emergency Roadside Assistance.
- If you need to update your information including the Covered Vehicle on your membership, please login to your membership account at http://www.roadsidemasters.com/memberlogin/. If you have any questions contact RoadsideMASTERS.com Membership Department at 1-800-395-4908 or email email@example.com and we will assist you. The Member Area (Login Portal) is also located on the top right of the RoadsideMASTERS.com website.
- All benefits and services are provided by Roadside Transportation LLC., d/b/a RoadsideMASTERS.com, administrative offices at 2665 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 220, Coconut Grove, FL 33133. Referred to as “RoadsideMASTERS.com” throughout these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that 24-hour roadside assistance service is not obtainable through RoadsideMASTERS.com, you will receive an authorization number from RoadsideMASTERS.com to obtain service from another service provider. Upon your written request, including the authorization number and validated receipt(s), you will receive a refund (if any) of payments made for services received independently according to the coverage limits outlined in these terms and conditions. You must first contact RoadsideMASTERS.com for authorization to obtain services independently of the program. THIS IS NOT A ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM, NOR A MAINTENANCE PROGRAM AND SHOULD BE TREATED ACCORDINGLY.
- You have the right to file a compliment or complaint by submitting a written letter to RoadsideMASTERS.com’s Customer Care Department, contacting a representative by calling 1-800-395-4908, or e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation, Suspension and Refund terms are located in the latest updated commercial vehicle membership handbook (C. CANCELLATION and D. SUSPENSION).
All of the services provided are described herein and are applicable throughout the United States and Canada. However, we do wish to inform you that this is a commercial vehicle emergency roadside assistance membership program; it does not replace your vehicle insurance.
Important: Since all Authorized Service Providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of RoadsideMASTERS.com, RoadsideMASTERS.com can assume no liability for any damage to your vehicle resulting from the rendering of service or for personal items left in the vehicle. Any claims for personal injury or damage to the property of a member must be filed against the servicing facility.
The membership handbook is available if you click here.